1.Graves ATV & Automotive Repair LLC
5001 Valley View Rd
Brake RepairTire Recap, Retread & RepairCarburetorsAutomotive Tune Up Service
2.Kennedy Tire Company
1775 Us Highway 67
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingUsed Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
Kennedy Tire Company is a pillar of the Festus, MO community. Kennedy Tire Company is a leader in offering name brand tires, wheels, auto repair and brake services for customers located in and around
3.Ram Tire & Wheels
1765 Us Highway 67
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheelsTire Recap, Retread & Repair
4.Plaza Tire Service
301 Festus Centre Dr
Competitive prices on tires!More Nearby Locations »
5.Perryville Tire Center
423 Magnolia St
Tire DealersMoving Equipment RentalAutomobile Repairing & Service-Equipment & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
Used here several times and they have always been very helpful and reasonable prices.
6.Campus Auto & TireServing the Bloomsdale, MO area
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Here at Campus Auto & Tire, you can feel great knowing that we're a fully licensed state inspection site. We inspect all vehicles thoroughly with our state-of-the-art equipment. Contact Us today to sc
7.Junior Sinn Auto PartsServing the Bloomsdale, MO area
Used Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTire DealersUsed & Rebuilt Auto Parts
I have to give this company five stars because i dont have the option to give it more. excellent customer service, great selection on used parts, well maintained network to find parts that they dont h
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.