www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time. More Info
1.Monro Muffler Brake & Service
901 Columbia Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAuto Repair & Service
Because you need to TRUST who’s working on your car. Schedule an appointment online. We have extended hours and convenient locations to make it easier for you to do business with Monro. Save up to 50%More Nearby Locations »
2.Roberts & Sons
750 Hazle St
Tire DealersTruck Service & RepairMotorcycles & Motor Scooters-Repairing & ServiceRecreational Vehicles & Campers-Repair & Service
Repair Service for Most All Makes and Models of Trucks; Light, Medium and Heavy Duty, Autos, Trailers, Campers, Motorcycles. Diagnostics and State Inspection Service Available. Truck tire sales and se
3.Kost Tire and Auto Care Centers
1721 Columbia Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
4.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
100 Lunger Dr
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
5.Bill's Used Tires
7101 Columbia Blvd
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveUsed Tire Dealers
6.Steve Shannon Tire & Auto Center
1149 Millville Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheelsTire Recap, Retread & Repair
7.National Tire & Wheel
620 W 3rd St
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.