Aim To Please Plumbing and Electric
Bloomington, IN, 47403
1.Aim To Please Plumbing and Electric
ElectriciansPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningHome Repair & MaintenanceHome Improvements
Great job by Aim to Please. I will definitely call them the next time I need help. They had to replace the faucet on the outside of the house. What could have been an ugly situation turned out to be
2.Bloomington Heating Cooling Refrigeration & Electrical
1801 E Smithville Rd
ElectriciansCleaning ContractorsMajor Appliance Refinishing & RepairDuct Cleaning
I am completely satisfied with a major upgrade to my older home. They modernized my electrical system to 21st century power needs. All for a reasonable cost. I highly recommend them.
ElectriciansLamps & ShadesElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceLamp & Lampshade Repair
I am so happy I called them. I had no idea what to do when we were having trouble with 1/2 our house. They explained to me what was happening and what they could do to make repairs. I thought they w
4.Electric Services & Plumbing Inc.
1000 W Allen St
ElectriciansBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSeptic Tank & System Cleaning
Contact us for additional information
2200 W Tapp Rd
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectricians
Cassady Electrical Contractors is a company that has been operational since 1964. The company provides a range of new construction and remodeling services. It serves clients in the commercial, industr
6.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
7.All State Electricians
I noticed the light switch in my bathroom wasn't working like it should, I had to press it really hard so the light'd turn on, so I called them to come and fix it. It was a quick service, and they eve
Serving the Bloomington area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.