Dr Rhett Tharp DDS
3929 E 3rd St, Bloomington, IN, 47401
4217 E 3rd St
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
He was there when I needed him and I will definatly go back in the future!
2.Karen Hrisomalos DDS & Elaine Coghlan DDS
312 S Swain Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
This is by far the best dental office I have been to in Bloomington. The staff is always warm and friendly and they are very attentive to my needs and concerns. I would recommend this dental office to
3.Dr Rhett Tharp DDS
3929 E 3rd St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersMore Nearby Locations » More Info
330 N Jacob Dr
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Let's face it nobody likes a dental office. I can truly say I had a good experience with caring people that went out of their way to help me\r\n.Dr Jansen, Brook, Priscilla,Vonda, Amy and Jessica wereMore Nearby Locations »
5.Bloomington Dental Group
1600 W Bloomfield Rd
Visit our website
All our professionals Bloomington Dental Group maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dentistry.Ryan grew up in Crown Point,
6.Endodontics Center of Southern Indiana
3901 E Hagan St
DentistsEndodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
The Endodontic Center has been so good to us in the last few years. Everything including the staff is great, and the environment is nice!
2911 E Covenanter Dr
Dentistry for Kids
www.callkoolsmilestoday.com Call for Local Childrens' Dentists.Call & Schedule an Appointment Now.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future