1.Interstate Battery System
3301 W Jonathan Dr
Battery StorageAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBatteries-Storage-Wholesale & ManufacturersBatteries-Dry Cell-Wholesale & Manufacturers
* Please Call or Visit Our Web Site for More Information
415 W 7th St
Battery StorageAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Accessories
3.Battery & Solar Solutions
807 S Walnut St
Battery StorageBattery Supplies
4.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
3585 W State Road 45
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
Overall they do a pretty good job. But I had my oil changed there and told them that I would just shop around in the store. They evidently totally forgot to call me. I wound up going back there after
5.NAPA Auto Parts - Southern Indiana Parts
302 S Walnut St
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesBattery Supplies
NAPA Know How. More than 85 years ago, the National Automotive Parts Association (NAPA) was created to meet America's growing need for an effective auto parts distribution system. Today, 91% of do-it-
6.O'Reilly Auto Parts
1645 W 3rd St
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesBrake Service Equipment
Your local Bloomington O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 4,500 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry top brands like Mobil 1, Castrol, Wix, Trico, Gates and Monroe and our professional
7.Advance Auto Parts
302 S Cory Ln
Automobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile AccessoriesBattery StorageAuto Body Parts
Advance Auto Parts is the largest aftermarket car parts provider, serving DIY customers & professional installers. Buy online, pickup in-store in 30 minutes.
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.