Safe Step Walk-In Tub Co
Serving the Bloomington area. We specialize in tub remodels!Call Today To Get Free Estimate!
1.Standard Register Co
901 E Grove St
Business Forms & SystemsOffice Equipment & SuppliesPrinters-Business Forms
2.Glen's Standard Services
303 S Eureka St
TowingBrake RepairAuto Repair & ServiceGas Stations
3.American Standard Heating & Air ConditioningServing the Bloomington, IL area
Heating Equipment & SystemsAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsAir Cleaning & Purifying EquipmentAir Conditioning Equipment & Systems
These guys are always very knowledgeable and prompt. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.
4.American Standard Walk-In TubsServing the Bloomington, IL area
Bath Equipment & SuppliesBathroom RemodelingSteam Baths Equipment & SuppliesWhirlpool Bath Equipment & Supply
If you are considering an American Standard walk-in tub, schedule a free, in-person evaluation with one of our safety specialists to evaluate your needs and discuss any questions you have regarding fe
5.Masters Brothers, Inc.
4109 Wicker Rd
Air Cleaning & Purifying EquipmentAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsAir Conditioning Equipment & SystemsHeating Contractors & Specialties
Courtesy, honesty, professionalism and quality work: those are four of the traits that I look for when making a large investment for my home. Jeremy and the entire staff adhere to these traits along
6.Mike Williams Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning
1210 S Main St
Sewer Cleaners & RepairersSewer ContractorsBuilding ContractorsPlumbers
Bad bad bad!!! They over charge and continue to harrass you to come out and do an inspection so they can find something else wrong to charge you for!!!
234 E Edgewood St
Bathroom RemodelingWater Heater RepairHome ImprovementsHome Repair & Maintenance
We offer Residential & Commercial Repair Service. We do backflow testing, drain cleaning, water heaters, tankless water heaters, sump/sewage water pumps, gas piping, sewer/water service repaired or re
Safe Step Walk-In Tub Co
Serving the Bloomington area. Shower Remodeling ContractorsCall Today To Get Free Estimate
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.