155 N Neltnor Blvd, West Chicago, IL, 60185
1.Boyer & Scheive, DDS, P.C.
183 S Bloomingdale Rd
DentistsImplant DentistryEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Boyer & Scheive, DDS, PC is a maxillofacial and oral surgery practice in Bloomingdale, IL, with additional locations in Wheaton and Lombard. Since 1978 Drs. Boyer and Schieve have been helping people
444 W Army Trail Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
3.Center For Pain Management
113 W Lake St
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Anesthesiology
Comprehensive, multi disciplinary care for your chronic pain. That is what the physicians and staff at the Center for Pain Management can provide. We were established with a sole focus on treating ind
4.Handel Jeffrey Dds
690 E North Ave
Handel dentistry is proud to offer the best in cosmetic and family dentistry. Jeffrey Handel, DDS and his staff will provide you and your family with the professional care and personalization you dese
5.Grove Dental Associates Lombard
2 E 22nd St Ste 201
Come to Grove's Lombard dentist office to find specialists in general dentistry, pediatric dentistry and orthodontics. Come see for yourself why Grove is the dentist Lombard, IL families love!
6.Dr. Amrit J. Patel, DDS
357 S Roselle Rd
It is always pleasure going to see dr.patel. the office is very neat and clean.staff is helpful and dr.patel is a excellent dentist.he always provide the right treatment.
Serving the Bloomingdale area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future