www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
1.Bloomfield Tire Service
106 Anderson St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTruck Service & RepairAuto Oil & Lube
32848 215th St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesNew Car Dealers
3.Davis County Tire
108 Smith St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheels
4.Piper Auto Salvage
607 S East St
Used & Rebuilt Auto PartsAutomobile Parts & SuppliesSurplus & Salvage MerchandiseAutomobile Accessories
When I called and ordered a part from Pipers they were nice as could be over the phone...however the part they sold me was junk and was leaking after 2 days of having it...I paid almost $300 for the p
5.Bloomfield Ford Inc
502 E Franklin St
New Car DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesUsed Car DealersAuto Repair & Service
6.R T Auto
505 S Washington St
Used Car DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTransport TrailersTire Dealers
202 Weaver Rd
Used Car DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTowingTire Dealers
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Low Payment Options, up to $35,000.Bad Credit Approval, Drive Same Day
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.