1.Leone Outdoor Services
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Leone Outdoor Services mission is to provide customers in the Bloomfield, Birmingham and surrounding areas exceptional landscaping and maintenance services. We have friendly, personable staff that ple
2.Dynamic Lawn Service
20924 Oak Tree Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Create the outdoor living space you've always dreamed of as we help you design your paradise. One of our experts will work side-by-side with you to create a customized landscape design that complement
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Excell Snow & Turf Maintenance
11000 Capital St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSpraying EquipmentSnow Removal Service
5.Lake's Lawn & Landscape
3310 Warren Dr
Lawn MaintenanceSnow Removal ServiceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Called in December when we realized we couldn't handle getting rid of all our leaves. They put us on the schedule last minute. They came today and cleared our yard in 45 minutes. Did an amazing job!
6.Meyer Brothers Landscaping Inc
2591 Leach Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
Visit our website
A few years ago, they did the small patio paved for me. The work was done by bunch of Mexicans, who could not speak English and the owner/supervisor was not present. Shortly after they left, I found t
2614 Leach Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesArborists
Visit our website
Patrick & his staff are incredibly friendly & knowledgeable. They're degreed foresters & It made a HUGE difference. Would definitely recommend!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.