Serving the Blanchester area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.The Laurels of Blanchester
839 Cherry St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
2.Home Care By Black Stone
655 W Main St
Home Health ServicesNurses RegistriesNurses-Home Services
3.Summit Ohio Homecare
204 W Main St
Assisted Living & Elder Care ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health ServicesPersonal Care Homes
4.Black Stone Health Care
212 E Main St
Home Health ServicesNursesMedical ClinicsPhysician Assistants
1650 State Route 28
Nursing & Convalescent HomesRetirement Apartments & HotelsHomes-Institutional & AgedAlzheimer's Care & Services
6.Clermont Nursing Care Center
934 State Route 28
Nursing & Convalescent HomesResidential Care FacilitiesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesPhysical Therapists
7.Loveland Health Care
501 N 2nd St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesPhysical TherapistsPhysical Therapy ClinicsAlzheimer's Care & Services
Loveland Health Care Center is a full-service nursing care and rehabilitation therapies provider. It offers a variety of health care, assisted living and related services. The center provides physical
A Place For Mom
Serving the Blanchester area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.