1.Women's Health of Blairsville
77 Weaver Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons
Womens Health of Blairsville is an obstetrics and gynecology practice located in Blairsville, Georgia. Every aspect of the practice from scheduling to office equipment to work flow was designed to enh
2.VA Blairsville Clinic
1294 Highway 515 E
3.Union General Ent Solutions
11 Hospital Way
4.Union County Hospital Auth
178 Hospital Rd
5.Union County Medical Clinic Pa
202 Hospital Rd
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.Hillcrest Family Care Inc
231 Highway 515 Ste 5
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsSpeech-Language PathologistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
I think there's one doctor here
7.Union General Hospital
35 Hospital Rd
Surgery CentersHospitalsEmergency Care FacilitiesClinics
Union General Hospital specializes in dermatology, oncology, opthalmology, pathology, general surgeries and gastroenterology. It provides a wide range of services, including diagnostic imaging, nursin
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.