Call A Pro
Serving the Blackshear area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
1.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
307 S Nicholls St
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding Contractors
Bonded & Insured, Bucket Truck Service, Residential, Complete Electrical Service, Electrical Supplies, Trencher Service, Commercial and Industrial Complete Electrical Service.
3.Carter Electric Co
1815 State St
ElectriciansGeneral ContractorsBuilding Contractors
After an electrical fire in my house that required a complete rewiring of the home, Carter Electric was hired to do the job. I was renting the home and absent when the job was completed. When I came b
4.Florida Electric Inc
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Florida Electric Inc is a locally owned and a certified electrical contractor in Tallahassee, Florida. We offer electrical services in the commercial, residential, and industrial fields. We also speci
Bozeman Electric has been Tallahassee's most reliable, prompt, and dependable electric contractor for over 28 years! Bozeman Electric is locally owned and operated. Bozeman Electric offers: remodeling
6.Lawson & Lawson Electrical Services IncServing the Blackshear, GA area
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsGeneratorsLighting Fixtures
I was very very pleased with the Service from Lawson Electric. They where able to come out and fix a problem in the FIRST trip that a previous electrician could not resolve in multiple trips. There Se
7.Marlin Electrical ServiceServing the Blackshear, GA area
Marlin Electrical Service provides prompt, friendly electrical service to the Tallahassee area. With over 30 years of experience and a master electrician's license, you can trust Marlin Electrical Ser
Serving the Blackshear area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.