1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Fine Lines Lawn Care & LandscapingServing the Blacksburg, VA area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsTree Service
We offer dependable and affordable lawn care. Our staff is friendly and family oriented. We provide complete design and landscaping installation services, pruning, pine needles, mulch, and tree and sh
3.Randy's Lawn Service
310 Overland Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceLandscape Contractors
Visit our website
Randy is so incredibly knowledgable and always takes the extra time to do things safely and do things the right way the first time. I wouldn't trust anyone else.
4.Total Lawn Care Inc.
Po Box 407
Lawn MaintenanceIrrigation Systems & EquipmentLandscaping & Lawn Services
5.Total Lawn Care
626 Roanoke St E
6.Happy Grass Mowing & More, Inc.
P.0 Box 10002
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesGutters & Downspouts CleaningPressure Washing Equipment & ServicesDeck Cleaning & Treatment
They put up a chain link dog fence for me. The fence is well built and they got it done exactly when I asked for it to be completed. Reasonably priced especially compared to major retailer quote. Pro
7.Southwestern Lawn & Landscape
Po Box 10132
Landscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsNurseries-Plants & TreesLawn Maintenance
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.