125 N Main St # 500-259
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceGas StationsTowing
2.4 Day Tire Store
3922 Melrose Ave NW
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersAuto Repair & Service
3.Parker's Tire & Muffler Shop
385 South St
4.Wimmer Tire Service Recap Shop
1633 S Jefferson St
5.Bob's Tire Shop
4482 Double Cabin Rd
6.The Tire Shop
120 Fieldcrest Rd
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
2884 Old Fort Rd
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAutomobile Repairing & Service-Equipment & SuppliesMufflers & Exhaust Systems
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.