1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.All American Yards & Landscape
2635 W Omni Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceLandscape Contractors
Best fertiler and pest control. Great mowers and sprinkler caompany. I have ever used. Thank you all american yards,
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
The technicians that service my property Do an excellent job for both lawn and also the. tree and shrub applications. In addition the area service manager is always Responsive to any concerns
89 W Center St
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnLawn Maintenance
I called Danny tonight because we had a broken sprinkler. He was out here within 30 minutes. He fixed it immediately and has our sprinkler system back up and running. Thanks Danny!!!!
5.Mikes Lawn Service LLC
22 N 725 W
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsSnow Removal EquipmentLawn Maintenance
Stop spending those beautiful summer days in Eastern Idaho working on your lawn and leave it to the professionals at Mike's Lawn Service. When it comes to Blackfoot, Idaho lawn care there is no better
6.Gisin Landscape & Design
1490 Highland Dr
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLandscape Designers & Consultants
7.Mls Landscape Services
22 N 725 W
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsGardenersLandscaping & Lawn Services
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today LawnTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.