Clayton Dental Offices
775 Graves St, Clayton, NY, 13624 Click Business Name for More Information.
26000 US Route 11
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
I am new to Fort Drum area and I am writing this reveiw because I am very happy with the dental service I received. I would recommand Dr Ramsey to all my friends. He was very professional and I am ver
2.Dr. Walter Zabriskie II, DMD
128 Ten Eyck St
Dr. Walter E Zabriskie services the greater Jefferson and St. Lawrence county area. Practice is limited to Periodontics. Specializing in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of periodontal (gum) di
3.Cesario Jr Vincent A DMD
103 S Main St
4.Cesario Vincent Dr
28800 State Route 3
5.Dibble, Charles A, DDS
28800 State Route 3
6.Laclair Family Dental
111 S Mechanic St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Had a wonderful experience at LaClair's! Of course the dentist is usually not a favorite appointment to be at but here was different. The waiting area was very warm and inviting. The overall office
7.Fondak Dental Office
33054 State Route 26
Since opening its doors in 2003, the mission of Fondak Dental has been to improve oral health by provide the best possible dental care in the Carthage, Watertown, and Greater Northern New York area. T
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future