1.Bismarck Tire Center
503 N 4th St
Tire DealersBrake RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveAuto Repair & Service
How do we stay small and sell big? It's simple: years of experience. At Bismarck Tire Center, our mission is to offer you the latest in parts and products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled seMore Nearby Locations »
2129 E Main Ave
Tyre Mart has been serving the people in the Bismarck area with all of their tire needs for years now and they are still going strong. With the largest selection in the area they are definitely the pl
3.GCR Tires & Service
825 S 7th St
Tire DealersTruck Service & RepairTrailers-Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & Repair
GCR Tire Centers are complete tire products stores located all over North America. There are as many as two hundred locations in the United States and Canada all strategically placed to provide producMore Nearby Locations »
4.O K Tire Store Inc
3935 E Divide Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheels
5.Main Street Tire
215 W Main Ave
Tire DealersBrake RepairAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Parts & Supplies
2129 E Main Ave
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Accessories
7.Michel Tires Plus
930 E Bismarck Expy
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
I wouldn't take my worst enemy to this place over priced on everything employees are racist and rude and do half a$$ work . They do more damage to car than what was wrong with them. I used to work theMore Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.