1.Sanford Children's Hospital
300 N 7th St
From annual checkups to vaccinations to physicals, Sanford Children's Hospital in Bismarck, ND provides some of the best pediatric care in the midwest.
2.Sanford Health HealthCare Accessories
626 N 6th St
Medical ClinicsHospital Equipment & Supplies
Sanford Health HealthCare Accessories in Bismarck, ND provides: medical equipment, orthotics, prosthetics, wheelchairs, respiratory care and more.
3.Sanford Same Day Surgery
414 N Seventh Street, Second Floor
Sanford Same Day Surgery in Bismarck, ND offers minimally invasive procedures for general surgery, laparoscopic surgery, ear, nose and throat & plastic surgery.
4.Sanford Fifth & Broadway Clinic
515 E Broadway Ave
Health & Welfare ClinicsHospitalsClinics
Sanford Fifth & Broadway Clinic's team of diabetic doctors and would care experts are dedicated to the health of you and your family in Bismarck, ND.
5.Sanford Health Occupational Medicine Clinic
1833 E Bismarck Expy
ClinicsMedical ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesHospitals
Sanford Health Occupational Medicine Clinic provides one central location for all occupational medicine services. Our goal is to help employers keep their workers safe, well and productive by partneri
6.Sanford Women's Health Center
1100 College Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Reproductive EndocrinologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Sanford Women's Health Center in Bismarck, ND provides personal attention and medical expertise for women. We can help you be healthy and well.
7.Sanford Children's Downtown Clinic
222 N 7th St
ClinicsMedical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive
Sanford Clinic in Bismarck, ND is a multispecialty clinic. We offer many medical specialities to include cardiology, pediatrics, rehab, surgery and more.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.