1.Sanford Health Continuing Care Center off Collins
201 14th St NW
2.Sanford Health St. Vincent's Continuing Care Center
1021 N 26th St
3.Sanford Health Sunset Drive Continuing Care Center
1011 Boundary St NW
Residential Care FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & Aged
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
I went to Dr. Gale in Bismarck and he has helped me and my husband by recommending some new shoes that are more supportive and comfortable and we have recommended them to others who are pleased with the shoes also. He and his staff were very pleasant and helpful in treating my foot problems also.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.