1.Dr. Karthik K Reddy, MD
222 N 7th St
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Find a Local Doctor
www.services-connect.com Top Doctors of All SpecialtiesQuality Care is Our Top Priority
Please try reloading the page.
I had my first teeth cleaning at Dr Brends office today. Tamra did a great job with the cleaning. It was completely painless. I actually made the appointment because I had a filling fall out of my front tooth. Needless to say I was really embarrassed to smile. Dr Megan was sympathetic to my dental emergency and worked me into the schedule to fix my tooth the same day. She was gentle and the filling blends well with my natural teeth.
Old front desk lady is cranky, but get over her and the people working with you are super kind and kinda funny. My cleaning went smoothly and the Dentist showed me areas of concern, but only one cavity to fill. My last dentist two years ago said I had three that I never filled. Guess he was wrong.
Unfortunately we are seeking dentistry elsewhere. I believe Dr Brend is just to old to be working on teeth. The staff is WONDERFUL and so kind but myself my son and my mom have been having problems with fillings and things that needed to be fixed. Its just time to move on.
My family is new to Bismarck and a co-worker recommended we go to Dr Brend. We are very pleased with our experience. The staff is helpful and friendly. I was also impressed with Dr Brend, he was very personable and honest.
I am very pleased with my experience at Brend Dental. I was seen for the first time this past Saturday when I had a toothache. The doctor fixed my tooth and I feel so much better. I would recommend Brend Dental.
Our family has been seeing Dr Brend since 2001 when we moved here-we have never been disappointed. I love the addition of Megan to the office and we have ALWAYS been treated very well!
The doctors are kind and work pretty quick. The receptionists are amazing! They have all the answers, and are helpful in getting you an emergency appointment.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future