The Dental Suite PC
3255 Greensboro Dr Ste 101, Bismarck, ND, 58503 Start Smiling With Confidence.
1143 W Turnpike Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental Labs
I had my first teeth cleaning at Dr Brends office today. Tamra did a great job with the cleaning. It was completely painless. I actually made the appointment because I had a filling fall out of my fro
2.A Lifetime Of Smiles
1004 S 7th St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
The doctors are kind and work pretty quick. The receptionists are amazing! They have all the answers, and are helpful in getting you an emergency appointment.
3.Prairie Rose Family Dentists
121 E Front Ave
Dental ClinicsPediatric DentistryDentistsPeriodontists
I just loved to bismarck a few months ago and hadn't been to a dentist in year. I decided to go to Prairie Rose and I loved it. The staff were all very nice and made you feel comfortable. The wait was
4.Smiles By Design
301 E Front Ave Ste 105
Cosmetic DentistryOrthodontistsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
We are a full service general and cosmetic dental practice that has been serving the Bismarck and North Dakota community for 30 years. At Smiles by Design (formerly the Dental Health Institute), Dr. A
5.A. L. Brend, DDS
207 E Front Ave Ste C
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
Unfortunately we are seeking dentistry elsewhere. I believe Dr Brend is just to old to be working on teeth. The staff is WONDERFUL and so kind but myself my son and my mom have been having problems
1714 N 9th St
DentistsOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Here at Hollevoet Orthodontics, our goal is to help you achieve the smile you deserve - a natural, healthy and beautiful one! Dr. Dustin Hollevoet and his experienced team will work closely with you t
7.Bismarck's Center for Laser and Cosmetic Dentistry - Dr. Everett Heringer, DDS
1839 E Capitol Ave
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Dr. Heringer and the team at Bismarck's Center for Laser and Cosmetic Dentistry provide local patients with the latest in care and the techniques that yield reliable results. Conveniently located in B
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.