The Home Depot Window Installation
Serving the Birmingham area. Free In-home Window Consultation.Call us to get started today!
1.Pella Windows and Doors
101 Distribution Dr
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesHome Repair & MaintenanceVinyl Windows & Doors
we hired pella to replace 3 windows in our home...they did a super job....free estimate and windows arrived on time as promised....we are very pleased and would use pella again....
2.Renewal by Anderson of North and Central Alabama
237 Oxmoor Cir Ste 110
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceAltering & Remodeling ContractorsBuilding Contractors
Call us today for a free, no obligation estimate
3.Glass Doctor of Birmingham
237 Oxmoor Cir Ste 112
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationPlate & Window Glass Repair & ReplacementTable TopsStorm Window & Door Repair
$25 OFF any purchase of $250 or more on in-home glass service+2more
Glass Doctor is one of the nation's largest full-service glass repair and replacement companies. With more than 275 qualified franchise shops, Glass Doctor is ready to fix your panes. Our professionalMore Nearby Locations »
4.Glass Works Plus
5084 Pinson Valley Pkwy
Plate & Window Glass Repair & ReplacementGlass DoorsGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcWindows
Ken Johnson installed beveled glass mirrors in both my baths and an all glass shower door. His prices were very reasonable, the quality of his work excellent, and he was very prompt. We were very sa
5.Window World of Central Alabama
135 W Valley Ave
WindowsBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceDoors, Frames, & Accessories
Window World is one of the largest window replacement firms in the United States. Located in Birmingham, Ala., the firm specializes in interior remodeling and home improvement services. It distributesMore Nearby Locations »
6.Air Tight Vinyl Windows
137 W Oxmoor Rd
WindowsGarage Doors & OpenersGutters & DownspoutsDoors, Frames, & Accessories
What great installation!! Not a franchise, so the cost was way less than the big names! And same product. Great service and management
725 Gadsden Hwy
Home Repair & MaintenanceWindows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindshield RepairGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, Etc
2017 Home Windows
Replacement.FindYourWindows.com Find Home Window Deals By Zip Code.Compare Home Window Quotes Online!
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.