Alarm Engineers Inc
Birmingham, AL, 35210
1.Spy PRO Shop
5511 Highway 280 Ste 218
Surveillance EquipmentSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
2.Spy PRO Shop
5724 Highway 280 E
Golf Equipment & SuppliesSporting Goods
3.Estes Equipment Co IncServing the Birmingham, AL area
Service Station Equipment & SuppliesSurveillance EquipmentTanks-Fiberglass & Plastic
4.Central Station Inc
500 Gene Reed Rd
Fire Alarm Systems-Wholesale & ManufacturersFire Alarm SystemsFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Working to secure your world...
5.Business Telephones IncServing the Birmingham, AL area
Telephone Communications ServicesComputer Network Design & SystemsData Communication ServicesData Communications Equipment & Systems
6.Red Star SecurityServing the Birmingham, AL area
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsIntercom Systems & ServicesMedical Alarms
7.InScope Communications, LLCServing the Birmingham, AL area
Surveillance EquipmentComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairTelecommunications-Equipment & SupplyComputer Cable & Wire Installation
We Specialize In Data Networking, Access Control, Telecommunications, Surveillance, Video Conferencing, Equipment Repair, WiFi, Service & Installation, Cabling, Point of Sale. InScope leverages a netw
IET Security Inc
1320 Alford Ave, Hoover, AL, 35226
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.