On Call Pharmacy
Serving the Birmingham area. Erectile dysfunction got you down?40 pills plus 4 free! Save $500. More Info
1.Bradford Health Services
300 Century Park S Ste 100
Counseling ServicesDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Addiction MedicinePsychologists
Bradford is a really great friendly place to be. Its helped me learn how to deal with how to point out the people that kept on influenceing me and to get them out of my life. If you or someone you knoMore Nearby Locations »
2.Samaritan Counseling Center
100 Missionary Rdg
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalReligious CounselingChurches & Places of WorshipBusiness Coaches & Consultants
Samaritan Counseling Centers offer counseling and coaching services for a wide variety of problems and issues, including anxiety, depression, grief and loss, trauma, and addictions. We also offer prem
3.Mathews, Andrea LPC NCC
2112 11th Ave S
Counseling ServicesNo Internet Heading AssignedMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounselors-Licensed Professional
Andrea provides both Cognitive and Transpersonal Therapy for a broad range of issues and diagnoses, to individuals, couples, including alternative relationships, families and groups. See Andrea for de
4.Psych Wellness South LLC
1 Independence Plz Ste 716
Counseling ServicesPsychiatric ClinicsMental Health ServicesClinics
Visit our website
Psych Wellness South LLC offers a professional and personalized mental health services in a quiet, friendly and supportive environment. Our psychiatrists and psychologist have many years of experience
5.Catholic Family Services
1515 12th Ave S
Counseling ServicesPregnancy CounselingNo Internet Heading AssignedMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
6.Pitts & Associates
601 Beacon Pkwy W Ste 201
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesMental Health Clinics & InformationClinics
|Year Established: 2004.
7.Gottlieb, Jody PhD
1400 21st Way S
Counseling ServicesPsychotherapistsMental Health ServicesPsychologists
Serving the Birmingham area. Viagra Helps Guys With ED!Call Now To Keep Your Erection!
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.