Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
Serving the Birmingham area.
1.Reno Plumbing And Sewer Service Inc
1113 Thomason Ave
Plumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbersSeptic Tank & System CleaningWater Heaters
2.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
3865 Industrial Dr
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsSewer ContractorsFire & Water Damage Restoration
Ronnie is the best! He came at allotted time, and provided an excellent, professional repair to my septic line. Price was reasonable and as per the quote.
3.Stephens Plumbing Inc
2070 Montevallo Rd SW
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialSewer Cleaners & Repairers
Visit our website
Stephens Plumbing fixed my sewer line that had roots backing it up. I called and set an appointment and they took care of the rest. I really was glad to keep my hands clean. They made that easy.
4.Standard Air, Plumbing, Insulation
520 8th St S
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialFireplace EquipmentHeating Equipment & Systems
Quality service, extremely knowledgeable, didn't try to sell or promote anything i didn't need. A+ on service provided.J Kennedy
5.Rite Now Roofing
3217 Cedar Ave SW
Roofing ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningElectriciansPlumbers
this company done a great job on my home and everything they said it was done they handle insurance claim. and the adjuster said we had the right company for job. we are happy with work rite now roofi
5851 Service Rd
Plumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater HeatersPlumbersGas Lines-Installation & Repairing
My family came back from vacation and found a flooded downstairs bathroom. I called John's Plumbing and they responded quickly. They replaced my ruptured water heater and the new one works great.
7.Wood's Septic Tank Service
PlumbersSewer Cleaners & RepairersSewer ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Septic Tank Service. Install & Repair Field Lines. Licensed & Bonded. FREE ESTIMATES. Danny Wood, Owner.
www.anthonydulaneyplumbing.com Detection, Repair, & Maintenance.Local Plumber Since 1993. Call Now.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?