Axis Mental Health
Serving the Birmingham area. Mental Health Residential CareCall Us Today and Find Out More
1.Osband, Richard MD
800 Saint Vincents Dr
Medical ClinicsSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
2.Orso, Ronald W MD
806 Saint Vincents Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Birmingham Obstetrics & Gynecology specializes in preconceptual counseling, adolescent gynecology and counseling. Located in Birmingham, Ala., the clinic offers a series of services, including inferti
3.Azia Medical Spa
153 Narrows Pkwy Ste 201
Medical ClinicsDay SpasSkin CareBeauty Salons
One Versa Spa Spray Tanning Treatment+1more
I love how relaxing this place is. It is such a treat to go there and get a facial with Jacqueline. The place looks great, and the staff is so friendly. I have had microneedling and laser treatments a
1575 Montgomery Hwy
Urgent CareMedical CentersClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
MedCenter Hoover is Open on the weekends: Saturday 9am-7pmSunday 1pm-7pm
5.Princeton Baptist Medical Center
701 Princeton Ave SW
WONDERFUL!!!They have the best nurses in the world! I was treated with so much compassion and care. They went out of their way to make sure I was doing well and was comfortable. Triple A+ to Prince
6.American Family Care
1664 Forestdale Blvd
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
My wife was seen here after an on the job injury. She was seen promptly and everyone was very nice. Will use again, if needed.
7.Aqel, Raed Ahmed, MD
2000 6th Ave S
he is one of the best doctors. He taught me how great knowledge comes with great ethics and morals. Thank you Dr.Raed\r \r Bara' ZghoulMore Nearby Locations »
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Birmingham area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.