The Grass Guys
Serving the Birmingham area.
1.All Summer Lawns
2853 Vestavia Forest Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
|Year Established: 1994.
2.Economy Stump Removal
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesStump Removal & GrindingLandscape Contractors
He was very prompt! Here in 30 min from the time we talked. Very fast very professional. Loved doing buisness. Very happy with the work done.
2183 Parkway Lake Dr
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
Wayne's is great, and all the staff that I have been in contact with, including my pest technician, are all awesome!
4.The Grounds Guys of Hoover
107 Owens Pkwy
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
The Grounds Guys of Hoover provide professional landscape maintenance services to Birmingham, Alabama. Locally owned and operated, our customers include single-family homes to large corporations.
5.Town & Country Grounds Care
528 Clermont Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsProperty Maintenance
Powell and his crew work hard to keep my yard looking great. If I need additional services he is quick to respond.
6.Fencher's Lawncare Service
3033 Chase Ln
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
Fencher is amazing. Does a great job at a very reasonable price. Always accomodates my schedule and even comes on holidays. Couldn't ask for better!
Mountain Heights Lawn Care LLC
Cahaba Hts, AL, 35243
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.