Calera Dental Center
101 Highway 87, Calera, AL, 35040
1.Cosgrove Dental Care
3159 Green Valley Rd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Excellent experience. I had to have a small filling done and the entire procedure was painless!
2.Crossings Dental Center The
2318 John Hawkins Pkwy
Dr. Binh Ngo and Dr. Del Shofner understand and appreciate a persons desire for a gorgeous smile. Healthy teeth and gums are always the top priority of dentists. And while visits to your dentist for s
3.Birmingham Family Dental Services
2930 4th Ave S
DentistsEndodontistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
4.Midfield Dental Center
114 Brookwood Rd E
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
My kids and I really enjoy going to Midfield Dental Center. The office is always so clean and neat, we are in and out pretty quickly, and the staff is just wonderful. They are so gentle on the kids an
5.Ford, Alfred DMD
6 61st St N
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I came here one time two have three teeth pulled he hurt me real bad I could feel everything he did not give me enough shots
6.Cahaba Valley Pediatric Dentistry
141 Narrows Dr
7.Shannon, Sory Chuck Dr
5113 Cyrus Cir
Pediatric DentistryDentistsDental HygienistsEndodontists
Contact Us For More Information!
Argo Family Dentistry
750 Us Highway 11, Trussville, AL, 35173
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future