General Dental Clinic
www.sumitondental.net 44 Oak Drive, Sumiton, AL 35148 Beautiful Smiles Go The Extra Mile.Call Us For An Appointment Today.
1.ComfortPlus Family Dental
612 Red Lane Rd
Dental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
4702 Misty Ridge Cir
Dental ClinicsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDentists
Dr. Looney is the nicest person you will ever meet. His work is excellent, I love his sense of humor and he always lets me come in immediately if I'm in pain or need help with a tooth that's giving me
3.Woodlawn Dental DMD PA
100 57th St S
Dental ClinicsDentistsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Met with Dr. Benjamin Williams. Great Dentist whom I would highly recommend to anyone.
4.Riverchase Family Dentistry
2117 Data Park Cir
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
They do totally painless top quality work. I can't remember when I went anywhere besides this dentist. The staff are very nice and have a great attitude.
5.Cosgrove Dental Care
3159 Green Valley Rd
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsImplant Dentistry
Excellent experience. I had to have a small filling done and the entire procedure was painless!
6.Duckett, Andrew R Dr DMD
1830 14th Ave S
Excellent periodontics care. Very professional and competent staff. Fortunate to have Dr. Duckett in our Vicinity.
7.Birmingham Eastern Family Dental Care
524 Red Lane Rd
Dental ClinicsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentists
The dentist, Mr.Wilson Wright Jr. is very professional and kind. The office staff is very courteous. Office very clean and inviting. I would highly recommend.
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future