Alarm Engineers Inc
Birmingham, AL, 35210
1.Alarm Engineers Inc
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
My home has been monotored for 11 years and I have been very satisfied.
2.Master Access Controls
110 Trade Center Dr
Security Control Systems & MonitoringHome Repair & MaintenanceDoor Operating DevicesSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers
They have always provided top notch service and support for our business. I would recommend them to anyone needing their services.
3.CRV Surveillance, LLC
232 Oxmoor Cir Ste 1012
Security Control Systems & MonitoringData Communications Equipment & SystemsHome Theater SystemsAccess Control Systems
4.Central Station Inc
500 Gene Reed Rd
Fire Alarm Systems-Wholesale & ManufacturersFire Alarm SystemsFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Working to secure your world...
5.Ed's Lock & Key
2608 32nd Ave N
Burglar BarsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesFire Alarm Systems
I called they were able to come the same day. They were fast and the man that came did a awesome job. will use them again!Thanks, Camping World Calera AL.
237 Oxmoor Cir Ste 101
Access Control SystemsTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit TelecastingSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
Alscan is a security service company that provides security hardware, systems and applications. It designs, installs and maintains customized security systems for industrial and commercial use. The co
7.We Mount TVs
530 32nd St S
FireplacesFireplace EquipmentHeating Equipment & SystemsHome Theater Systems
IET Security Inc
1320 Alford Ave, Hoover, AL, 35226
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.