1.Animal Clinic Of Billings
1420 10th St W
The care and compassion we received while at the Animal Clinic was not only amazing but greatly appreciated!
2.Shiloh Veterinary Hospital
345 Shiloh Rd
VeterinariansPet Sitting & Exercising Services
Was referred by my vet in Hardin after my dog broke his back. I was really nervous dealing with someone new. My vet had called and the staff were informed and ready for us when we got there. They expl
3.Moore Lane Veterinary Hospital
30 Moore Ln
VeterinariansPet GroomingPet FoodVeterinarian Emergency Services
I was incredibly impressed with how knowledgeable and kind everyone was! You can really tell that everyone cares.
1033 S 29th St W Ste A
VeterinariansPet Sitting & Exercising ServicesVeterinary Specialty ServicesVeterinary Labs
I had no idea where to take my fur baby, Jasmine. My experience with Vet to Go was amazing. They were very informative and answered every question I had. They truly were very caring, not only with my
5.Heights Veterinary Clinic
2204 Bench Blvd
VeterinariansPet ServicesVeterinarian Emergency Services
Dr. Haaland at Heights Veterinary Clinic strives to provide the best possible value in quality medicine to our clients and their pets through state-of-the-art surgical, diagnostic, and medical technol
6.Grand Avenue Animal Hospital
2932 Grand Ave
Dr. Sioux went above and beyond to care for my puppy! The staff are caring and helpful! I would recommend this clinic to anyone.
7.Skyview Veterinary Hospital
1632 Gleneagles Blvd
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinariansPet FoodPet Grooming
It's nice to have caring people. Keep up the good work.
Please try reloading the page.
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested