1.Department of Veterans Affairs
Outpatient: 1775 Spring Creek Lane; Specialty Clinic: 1766 Majestic Lane
Veterans & Military OrganizationsFederal GovernmentVeterans HospitalsGovernment Offices
Please try reloading the page.
Great personal service, cares about me as a person and getting me adjusted. Long time patient.
Big Sky Vascular has a wonderful and polite staff, so friendly, kind and knowledgeable. My experience with Doctor offices is that they never seemed to fully answer my questions I had for them. I had lost my faith in good, honest doctor offices, ones that make you feel you are in a small town everyone knows each other, and Big Sky Vascular shed some light on my faith. I would highly recommend Big Sky Vascular to anyone that likes to feel welcome when they walk-in the door.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.