1.GCR Tires & Service
5156 Midland Rd
Tire DealersTruck Service & RepairTire Recap, Retread & RepairTrucks-Industrial
GCR Tire Centers are complete tire products stores located all over North America. There are as many as two hundred locations in the United States and Canada all strategically placed to provide producMore Nearby Locations »
4318 State Ave
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
At Hi-Mile Tire we pride ourselves on not only providing you with a fantastic tire, but also giving a great experience! We are located in Billings, Montana and have been here since 1986. We are your t
3.Lisac's Tire Supply Of Billings
3112 King Ave W
Auto Repair & ServiceTire DealersWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveMufflers & Exhaust Systems
2318 1st Ave N
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheelsWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
Whalen Tire opened for business in 1961. The company, owned and operated by Tom Whalen and his family, has locations throughout Montana and Washington
5.B & B Tire Co
2121 Montana Ave
Tire DealersBrake RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveShock Absorbers & Struts
6.Montana Tire Distributors
421 N 13th St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
7.Staley's Tire & Automotive Inc
9300 S Frontage Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Oil & Lube
Great place to work with.. Thank you
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.