Brian L Francis DMD
2370 Avenue C, Billings, MT, 59102 Affordable, Comfortable & Personal Dental Care for Your Entire Family.
1.West Park Denture Clinic
1826 Grand Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental LabsPhysicians & Surgeons
I personally had a great experience at WPDC. Grant Olson and his father (Ron Olson) do a very good job and they take pride in what they do. I don't know what Diana S is talking about, but Grant did a
2.Aspen Denture Clinic
1903 Central Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental Labs
3.Homestead Denture Clinic, Inc.
1010 S 24th St W
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental LabsPhysicians & SurgeonsDentists
4.Brewer Dental Center
2900 Central Ave Bldg 2
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
Brewer takes excellent care of our whole family! Their Pediatric offices are fantastic & my young children love going to the Dentist! For us adults, the care is also wonderful, detailed & knowledgeabl
5.David W. Casagrande DDS, MS
2105 Central Ave Ste 100
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryOrthodontists
I have been going to David W. Casagrande DDS for over fifteen years. They have always treated me excellent here.
6.Advanced Dental Professionals
176 S 32nd St W Ste 2
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
At Advanced Dental Professionals, Family & Implant Dentistry in Billings, MT, we strive to maintain a state-of-the-art facility and highly-trained staff to exceed all expectations in general, cosmetic
7.Summit Oral Surgery & Implant Center
2675 Central Ave Suite L8
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic SurgeryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentists
These guys are great. They are very well qualified and their prices are fair. Its not their fault if medicare doesn't cover all their services. Medicare doesn't cover dentistry.
Fuller Periodontics & Implant Dentistry
3860 Avenue B Ste A, Billings, MT, 59102
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.