1.Premier Carpet Cleaning
Carpet & Rug CleanersOdor ControlCrime & Trauma Scene Clean UpSnow Removal Service
Outstanding customer service, 110% goes into the job, and results are fantastic. Thank you for what you do!
Home Improvement Pros!
www.services-connect.com All Renovations & Repairs!Local Licensed Experts. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
I called ACT during a stretch of triple digit temperatures because my air conditioner wasn't working well. Even though I know they are probably swamped, the woman who answered the phone was very friendly and helpful. i explained that I am also currently in a leg cast and that the heat is miserable. She sounded sympathetic and then called a bit later to say that she had explained the situation to one of her guys and that he was willing to drive out to Laurel, even though it was technically after hours. He checked in and wasn't able to fix it that night, but they sent another guy out the following day who assessed the whole situation and gave the the good news/bad news. The good news was that he could fix it same day. The bad news was that it would cost almost $500. I will happily pay to have it fixed, even if it is more than I had planned. They are friendly and professional. Boy guys have acted as though they legitimately care about their customers, as did the lady who answers the phones. I am thoroughly impressed.
We have used Duane and his team to clean our home carpets for at least 7 years. Once, in an emergency, they helped clean up wet carpet from a backed up basement floor drain and left fans here for a week to fully dry things out. Other times they've just done the high traffic areas in our bedrooms, living room, and stairs to clean and freshen up the carpeting. In all cases, they have been prompt to respond to our needs, timely in the performance of the work, careful to handle their tools so as to not damage furniture or walls, and the carpeting was fresh and clean when they were done! Obviously (and gratefully) we managed to avoid any bad experiences with the receptionist mentioned in another review. But the actual workers area great!
We had water in our basement. The Faithfull staff showed up promptly, they were professional and trustworthy. They maintained a clean work space and cleaned when they finished. I would definitely use them again.
Very professional and trustworthy personal. Showed up on time, took care of the problem, kept the work area clean. Very good job, I would definitely use them again!
I had an old leak under a sink that had started a mold problem. I called Americlean and they came out and fixed me all up! Very nice people and great service!
I received prompt and professional service. Was so glad to have my problems solved in just a few days. Giving a "thumbs up" to this company.
Prompt, courteous, knowlegeableThanks!
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.