1.Imperial Thai Cuisine
216 N 28th St
RestaurantsAsian RestaurantsThai Restaurants
What do you know about Thai cuisine?Thai cuisine, one of the most well known cuisines in the world. Thai cuisine placed great emphasis on prepared dishes with strong aromatic ingredients. Sweet, sour,
2.I'm Cravin' Bar-B-Que
111 S 24th St W Unit 14
RestaurantsFamily Style Restaurants
It's Macaroni Monday Brisket Mac or Pulled Pork Mac $8.00 Construction Discount 7-10-17 show this post for $2 off $10 purchase or $5 off $20 purchase @imcravinbbq #imcravinbbq #montexbbq #macaronimond
Take OutHappy HourDeliveryReservations
3.Dos Machos Restaurant
980 S 24th St W
Friend;y staff and wonderful menu. The bar is great. The first time we were there, they had a wandering group of musicians. Great. Is definately kid friendly, also.
4.Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
2201 Grant Rd
RestaurantsAmerican RestaurantsFamily Style RestaurantsItalian Restaurants
Went in with my teammates and they did a great job welcoming you. We were seated pretty quick and there were 8 of us. Our food came out fast and they refilled our soup, salad, and our drinks before yo
3 Custer Ave
My girlfriend and I stopped in on a whim. We were very pleased with the service, atmosphere, and most of all the food. Great experience!
2621 Overland Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringConsumer ElectronicsTelecommunications-Equipment & SupplyTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit Telecasting
As the one of the largest Kenwood Solutions and BK Radio dealer and integrator of two-way radios in the state, RF Communications has deep levels of experience and domain expertise to offer the best wi
7.Crazy Mary's Fish-N-Chips
1404 6th Ave N
Crazy Mary brings 30 years of culinary experience to out tables. Graduating with a degree in New England. Now she brings high quality, fresh seafood to Billings! The restaurant also has a fun, laid ba
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.