1.Fuller Family Medicine
4045 Avenue B
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
Fabulous place. Quick efficient and smart. Thanks Dr. Fuller
1231 N 29th St
Medical ClinicsCounseling ServicesDrug Abuse & Addiction Centers
If you or someone you love suffers from chemical dependency, compulsive gambling, eating disorders or co-dependency, we can help. For professional evaluation and treatment, call us. Services: Alcoholi
801 N 29th St
Medical ClinicsClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
The Billings Clinic Dermatology Center physicians specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of skin disorders such as acne, rashes, wrinkles, rosacea, skin growths, and skin cancer.The Dermatology Cen
123 S 27th St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsHospices
2929 10th Ave N
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
The Surgery Center was designed with quality care, safety and the patient experience at its core. Separate entrances for patient arrival and exit help provide smooth transition through each stage of a
801 N 29th St
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyMedical ClinicsClinicsAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
Yellowstone Naturopathic Clinic (YNC) is one of those rare places where if I had to rate them on a scale of 1 to 10 (ten being the highest), I wouldn't have to blink an eye to give them an ""11"". Tod
7.Billings Clinic Hospital
2800 10th Ave N
HospitalsSurgery CentersMedical ClinicsMedical Centers
I went here for a surgery, on both of my eyes and let me tell you something. This was the best experience i have ever had with a hospital. Everything was clean, sanitary. The staff nice, willing to wo
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.