4318 State Ave
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
At Hi-Mile Tire we pride ourselves on not only providing you with a fantastic tire, but also giving a great experience! We are located in Billings, Montana and have been here since 1986. We are your t
2.Anderson L P Point S Tire & Auto Repair
3741 Montana Ave
Shock Absorbers & StrutsTire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
1001 Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake Repair
I've been happy with all the service needs I have had there. We are a heights business and always try to use them. There are times when they are not able to get a vehicle in, but not very often. Ther
4.Edam's Tire & Automotive
2421 1st Ave N
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
Great guys and great place to have tire work done
5.Staley's Tire & Automotive Inc
1245 Central Ave
Tire DealersBrake RepairAuto Repair & ServiceTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Great guys to work with.. Thank you so much for your help...
2409 4th Ave N
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Oil & Lube
I would recommend this business to everybody. To simply put it they are friendly, fast, inexpensive, and very reliable. You cannot go wrong with this Tire Rama.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.