1.Valley Medical Clinic
100 W 3rd St
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2.Julesburg Valley Med Clinic
900 Cedar St
Health & Welfare ClinicsPhysician AssistantsClinicsMedical Clinics
Sedgwick County Health Center is a Short Term Acute Care hospital. Building upon our community oriented heritage and tradition, the Mission of Sedgwick County Health Center is to provide high quality
3.Complete Family Medicine, LLCServing the Big Springs, NE area
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
Complete Family Medicine, LLC is a primary care clinic that specializes in individual and family care. Dr. Kent Allison, Dr. David Lindley, and Abbie Vieyra (nurse practitioner) along with their staff
4.Schufeldt Chiropractic Clinic PCServing the Big Springs, NE area
Schufeldt Chiropractic Clinic proudly serves North Platte and the surrounding areas. We strive to enhance your quality of life by easing back and muscle pain. You don't have to live with the discomfor
5.Hiebner Chiropractic Clinic - Royce Hiebner DCServing the Big Springs, NE area
ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
Welcome to Hiebner Chiropractic Clinic. Dr Royce Hiebner, D.C. A Palmer Graduate. Hiebner Chiropractic Clinic serves the Gothenburg metro area by providing quality health through chiropractic services
6.Cancer Treatment Centers of AmericaServing the Big Springs, NE area
Cancer Treatment CentersClinicsCancer Educational, Referral & Support ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Oncology
At Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA), we believe there isn't one way to beat cancer - there are hundreds. For nearly 30 years, we've been committed to finding the right combination of persona
7.Dr Forsythe Cancer Care CenterServing the Big Springs, NE area
Cancer Educational, Referral & Support ServicesClinicsCancer Treatment CentersHolistic Practitioners
At the Dr Forsythe Cancer Care Center, oncologist Dr. James Forsythe introduces options, hope, healing and recovery in treating cancer. He integrates conventional and complementary treatments. Dr. For
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.