Advana Dental & Dentures
2330 S Soncy Rd, Amarillo, TX, 79124
1.Denture Care Ctr At Dr
701 Johnson St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Denture Care Center At Abbeville
307 W 16th St Ste D
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
3.David L Ward, DDS, PC
1500 Scurry St
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
I will always recommend to my friends and family! Dr. Ward and his team take great care of us and make sure we are not in any pain
804 S Gregg St
OrthodontistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDental ClinicsDentists
5.Caldwell Dental GroupServing the Big Spring, TX area
Cosmetic DentistryDental ClinicsClinicsImplant Dentistry More Info
6.Aspen DentalServing the Big Spring, TX area
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsDental Hygienists
ASPEN DENTAL IN MIDLAND ROCKS! I was pleasantly surprised to hear a cheerful voice when I called to make an appt. The sweet receptionist asked for my insurance info and said I could go online to com
7.A Andrew Wilson III DDS P.A.
4410 N Midkiff Rd , Suite D217 (Upstairs- Courtyard Shopping Center)
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr. Wilson and his highly trained, professional staff take your dental care to the highest level for all members of your family. You will be treated with gentleness, and Dr. Wilson only gives 110% t
Sam Sowders DDS
5807 W Wadley Ave, Midland, TX, 79707
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.