1.Binghamton Dental & Denture Clinic
4501 Vestal Pkwy E
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsImplant DentistryOrthodontists
1101 Bunn Hill Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
I was so scared that I was crying they made me so comfortable at the first visit that when surgery day came I was so excited to get it done and be able to smile again and my teeth r beautiful very lit
3.Binghamton Dental & Denture Clinic
186 Robinson St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsImplant DentistryEndodontists
Im not even going to give them a rating. This place needs to be investigated by the BBB and the ADA! I recently had two abscessed teeth pulled. IT was a horrible experience. The front end staff are ex
4.New York Dental Group
4501 Vestal Pkwy E Ste 1
Implant DentistryDentistsPeriodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
Being a person who has always feared the dentist, I can't say enough good things about Dr. Pannu and his staff. Friendly, Gentle, Prompt, Caring, Priced just right. I love them!!
5.Broome County Dental Society
4700 Vestal Pkwy E
EndodontistsDentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Broome County Dental Society is a non-profit organization that represents over 145 dentists in the Broome County area for the benefit of the public.
6.Silvestri & Comfort Family Dentistry
501 Plaza Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Silvestri & Comfort Family Dentistry has been providing high quality dental care tomany generations of families, as well as professionals, new families, college students and friends for over 40 years.
3439 Vestal Pkwy E
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.