A Place For Mom
Serving the Bettendorf area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.ManorCare Health Services-Utica Ridge
3800 Commerce Blvd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityOccupational TherapistsPhysical Therapists
I could not believe the tremendous amount of consistent care, compassion, attention, attentiveness, skill, professionalism, patience and sweetness that all the staff members give to their patients. ThMore Nearby Locations »
6701 Jersey Ridge Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesSocial Service OrganizationsRehabilitation Services
The Kahl Home is a nonprofit community with a new location located on Jersey Ridge Road in Davenport, Ia. This community has been serving the elderly of the Quad Cities since 1955 under the loving gui
3.Bettendorf Health Care Center
2730 Crow Creek Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesMedical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityResidential Care Facilities
4.Fort Armstrong Senior Residence
1900 3rd Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living Facilities
5.Iowa Masonic Health Facilities
2500 Grant St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & AgedRetirement CommunitiesAssisted Living Facilities
6.Genisis Visiting Nurse Assn
2894 Aaa Ct
Nurses-Home ServicesHome Health ServicesNurses
2369 Cumberland Square Dr
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMedical Clinics
Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.