2275 Schoenersville Rd
Westgate Pizza has been in the Westgate Mall, located on Schoenersville Road in Bethlehem, PA, since 1972. For over 30 years, owner Domenico Coppola and his restaurant crew have providing the Lehigh V
2367 Schoenersville Rd
JewelersJewelry BuyersJewelry DesignersJewelry Repairing
The sidewalk sale is terrific. The prices are fantastic and the selection is unbelievable. The workers are all pleasant and helpful. You can walk around the area and then go around again and see so
3.Dom's Westgate Pizza Restaurant
2335 Schoenersville Rd
PizzaTake Out RestaurantsSandwich ShopsCaterers
My family and I have ordered food from Westgate numorus times, and have always enjoyed the food. Always fresh and hot! We feel this pizza and food is the best in town, and would highly recommend anyo
4.Westgate Barber Shop
2112 Schoenersville Rd
2285 Schoenersville Rd Ste 210
Commercial Real EstateReal Estate Management
6.More At Westgate
2371 Schoenersville Rd
Pet StoresPet Food
7.Uniglobe Westgate Travel
2640 Schoenersville Rd
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.