Thomas Edison Electric Inc
Serving the Bethlehem area. Brillian - Service - Today
1.K & K Electrical
1968 Robin Ct
ElectriciansHome ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceGeneral Contractors
ElectriciansGeneral ContractorsLighting Systems & EquipmentElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Excellent company! They do it all. Excellent work and the pricing is really good too. I had this company come out to my house twice for two different jobs. I was very happy on both jobs and, I refe
29 Sterling Rd Suite 1
ElectriciansGeneratorsElectric Heating Equipment & SystemsGenerators-Electric-Service & Repair
10% Off Labor For All Senior & Military Customers+2more
They were drove up less than two hours after my call to my Pocono Summit address. Both Vito and Bob were very professional and took care of our problem quickly. Their charge was reasonable. I will d
4.Thomas Edison Electric Inc
We are in your area NOW and offer 24/7 Emergency Service! Thomas Edison Electric has proudly served over 150,000 clients in both Residential and Commercial services, many of whom have provided rave re
5.UGI Utilities Inc.
Electric CompaniesUtility CompaniesPropane & Natural Gas-Equipment & SuppliesGas Companies
Horrible support service, Phone menu is horrible and they leave you on call waiting for a ridiculous amount of time. the system actually drops your call from time to time as well saying extension/oper
6.G C Electric Co Inc
705 E Rock Rd
ElectriciansGenerators-Electric-Service & RepairGeneratorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
G-C Electric Co. Inc. was started in 1959 by Harold K. Gross and Russell Cunningham. In 1961, Mr. Cunningham sold his share of the business to Harold Gross, who was the sole shareholder of the company
7.Wagner Harold & Robert Elec Contractors
3440 W Columbia St
With 39 years of experience in the industry, you can trust Wagner Harold & Robert Elec Contractors with all of your residential electrical needs. No job is too big or too small. We have built a solid
Home Improvement Pros!
www.services-connect.com All Renovations & Repairs!Local Licensed Experts. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.