1.Pagano Louis A DMD
2420 Schoenersville Rd
No Internet Heading AssignedDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Andrew T. Pagano DMD is a dentist whose office is located in Bethlehem, PA 18017. He is trained to diagnose, treat, and prevent diseases of the gums, teeth, and jaw. He performs all areas of cosmetic
1856 Airport Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
This place is great. Every single employee has been extremely polite and provided nothing short of excellent and timely service on both administrative and dental procedures.More Nearby Locations »
3.Stephen Roy Gschrey, DMD
2551 Baglyos Cir Ste A12
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Good work, but unbelievably bad interpersonal interactions! He mumbles behind you and thinks he has communicated his treatment plan. At best, he rattles on about technical dentistry ideas facing you
4.Lower Nazaret Dentistry - Donald M Miller DDS
584 Nazareth Pike
At Lower Nazareth Dental, you will find friends who are here to help you achieve a smile that maximizes your personal health and appearance. We empower you to make informed decisions about your family
5.Advanced & Comfort Dentistry
3655 Municipal Dr
DentistsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
Stay away...I have had nothing but problems since I had two crowns put on when these dentist first opened. It was lousy work ..I was left with infections and gaps and holes between my teeth because of
6.Kingston Oral Surgery
2414 Schoenersville Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant Dentistry
7.J. Brian Straka, DMD, LLC
3005 Brodhead Rd Ste 184
PeriodontistsImplant DentistryCosmetic DentistryDentists
We believe your first encounter with our office should be a comfortable one from the time you first call, to the time we say good-bye. We are here to serve you and to acquaint ourselves with your peri
Find a Local Dentist
www.services-connect.com Cleanings, Crowns, Implants & MoreCall Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future