Serving the Bethel area.
3984 Bach Buxton Rd
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome Repair & Maintenance
I had Midwestern out to my house to repair a toilet and look at a dripping faucet in my basement. There is a service charge of $49 but that is one of the cheaper ones I found so I am happy with that.
5132 Hunter Ave
PlumbersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialConstruction Consultants
Allied Reddi-Rooter has been pumping restaurant grease traps since 1950. Whether its a one time pumping or regularly scheduled pumping we will be happy to serve you!
3.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
2125 Montana Ave
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHeating Contractors & Specialties
Exceptional. Arrived on time and put the extra effort in to stay working 2 hours on a stubborn main drain clogMore Nearby Locations »
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
5.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
6.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
7.Holthaus Rich Plumbg Co
503 W Benson St
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBackflow Prevention Devices & ServicesPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Are you seeking a dependable plumberin Cincinnati OH? Call Rich Holthaus Plumbing in Cincinnati the next time you need a reliable plumber at a price you can afford. We offer free estimates on our plum
Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
Serving the Bethel area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?