1.Western Maine Mountain Clinic
S Rdg Lodge
I went to this clinic after slicing my hand open, extremely deep on my ski, while skiing. I went to this clinic because my hand was profusely bleeding and needed immediate care. When I arrived they
2.Jan Whitworth PA
32 Railroad St
Physician AssistantsMedical Clinics
3.Go Remote Sun Healthcare
141 Bethel Rd
4.Jo Ann Broomhill Pa-C
431 Franklin St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysician Assistants
5.Tri-County Health Svc
218 Penobscot St
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersMedical Service OrganizationsFamily Planning Information Centers
6.Western Me Multi-Med Speclsts
23 S Ridge Rd
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsClinics
7.River Valley Internal Medicine
431 Franklin St
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.