Serving the Bethany area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Southern Plaza Retirement
3737 N College Ave
Retirement CommunitiesAssisted Living FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
This was my very first job outside of TAFB. The people and the staff are really friendly. The food is great. One of the Kitchen workers is from Syria and the other is from Iran. The building is 3 stor
2.Bellevue Health & Rehabilitation Center
6500 N Portland Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care Facility
Visit our website
I have had my dad and father-in-law at Bellevue. Both received excellent and friendly care and therapy. The same family has owned and managed the place for decades and they are even there on weekends.
3.Right At Home
4430 NW 50th St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesEldercare-Home Health Services
Right At Home provides quality in-home care and assistance for senior and disabled adults. We're the perfect answer when you or your loved one needs help. We offer everything from a good morning visitMore Nearby Locations »
4.The Children's Center
6800 NW 39th Expy
Nursing & Convalescent HomesRehabilitation ServicesHomes-Institutional & Aged
I am writting to let everyone know that The Children's Center is an incrediable place. The are very kind and loving.
6912 NW 23rd St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesRehabilitation ServicesAssisted Living Facilities
These folks try harder! This is the largest HIV/AIDs care home in the OKC metro area, and they are trying to make it the best. Check them out.
6.Grace Living Center
7000 NW 32nd St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesRehabilitation ServicesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityHomes-Institutional & Aged
7.Caring Heart Caring Hands LLC
10804 Quail Plaza Dr Ste 500
Eldercare-Home Health ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesHealth Plans-Information & Referral ServiceAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
At Caring Hearts Caring Hands we are dedicated to providing you the peace of mind of caring for your loved ones. We provide specialized in home respite care that can include light house keeping, meal
A Place For Mom
Serving the Bethany area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.