1.Hannum's Lawn Maintenance LLC
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
Did a great job cleaning up our big yard from leaves and tree branches and falling oat acorns. Highly Recommend. Very happy customer!
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Sears Appliance Repair - Lawn Mowers
Click for Coupon
Sears Home Services has over 6,000 expert technicians providing both product maintenance and repair solutions. Our technicians are industry trained, well-respected and will help keep your products run
4.Selbyville Tractor and Equipment
36611 Dupont Blvd
Lawn MowersTractor DealersTractor Equipment & PartsBaling Equipment & Supplies
Selbyville Tractor & Equipmentis an authorized New Holland dealership specializing in the sale and service of New Holland equipment. Selbyville Tractor & Equipment is proud to be your local choice for
5.Sears Appliance Repair - Small Appliances
Small AppliancesVacuum Cleaners-Repair & ServiceRange & Oven RepairSmall Appliance Repair
Click for Coupon
We've had annual service calls on 6 appliances now and every time we have called, we've had service arranged promptly. A smaller window for the service would be nice. Both service calls for the drye
6.M & L EngineServing the Bethany Beach, DE area
PumpsConstruction & Building EquipmentEngines-Diesel-Fuel Injection Parts & ServicePlumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies
We offer industrial engines such as: Isuzu Industrial, Isuzu Marine, General Motors, John Deere and Kohler Diesel, We also Natural Gas Engines. a wide variety of diesel generator sets and alternative
7.Bellaterra Property Maintenance and Landscaping
21429 Bella Terra Dr
Landscape ContractorsNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsProperty Maintenance
Good company for large projects that require hardscape and landscape work. Initial installation went well but follow up to correct several issues took longer than expected. Some corrections that
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.