1.La Red Health Ctr
30637 Cedar Neck Rd
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
2.Tidewater Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Associates, P.A.
63 Atlantic Ave
Physical TherapistsMedical ClinicsPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine
3.Barker Therapy & Rehabilitation
118 Atlantic Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysical TherapistsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersRehabilitation Services
4.Weekend Walkin Health Ctr
32550 Docs Pl
Medical ClinicsClinicsEmergency Care Facilities
5.Beebe Healthcare - Millville
206 Atlantic Ave
Physical TherapistsRehabilitation ServicesPhysicians & SurgeonsUrgent Care
I went after work one evening with a severe circulatory infection, not knowing this at the time, I was mainly just seeking for guidance to help keeping it at bay until I could make an appointment with
6.Beebe Walk-In Care
203 Atlantic Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMedical Clinics
7.Beebe Healthcare Walk-In Care
32566 Docs Pl
Physical TherapistsUrgent CareMedical ClinicsRehabilitation Services
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.